Professional and training programs
Get closer to BERST
Evaluate the training process objectively in all aspects
- The participants in the evaluation:
1- Administrative staff.
- Evaluation factors:
1- Training material.
2- Skills development.
3- The practical ability to practice skills.
4- Attitude (Behavior and knowledge).
5- Efficiency (know-how).
6-The ability to communicate effectively.
7-Interaction with co-workers, administrators, and clients.
8-Interaction with other stakeholders.
Re-evaluation of the training process after a period of application
- Leadership level: Trust, mentoring, and Delegation.
- Adaptation Level: Adapting to the surroundings / Creative Thinking skills.
- Sociality Level: Make personal relationships within the team.
- Performance level: Performing tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Productivity level: Making decisions and achieving results.
- Level of developing others: Developing individuals’ talent, and motivating them successfully.
- Level of self-development: The ability to commit, strive and develop.
- Communication Level: listening to others, dealing with information, and communicating efficiently.
- Course bag contains a printed copy of the training material.
- Certificate from the EUMS.
- Training courses are implemented in well-equipped halls.
Training methodology include:
- Case study.
- All are designed and customized according to the training needs analyses of the trainees.
The programs are implemented by selected international training experts and professional faculty members.
as reminded according to the nature of the subject and the needs of the trainee gentlemen.
The programs are provided by a selection of international training experts and faculty specializing in professional training.
We prepare professional courses in many fields: health, petroleum, industry, and environmental activities covering all professions that help productive activities and sustainable development.