European University of Modern Sciences scholarship program
Every year, the University offers scholarships in all disciplines. In 2020-2021 there are up to 25 scholarships. The program aims to encourage and support students who aspire to continue their university education and to achieve their dreams of being innovative and creative leaders in the future
The scholarship program is fully funded
The scholarship provides fully sponsored program including tuition fees ( books, references and research) accommodation fees and living cost during the 4 years for undergraduate, and two years for post-graduate programs.
This scholarship is awarded to international students within Europe or through the university’s international branches and offices.
This grant will be awarded on an annual basis to a student who shows strong academic performance. Apply all year round
Eligibility and Applying:
- Students from all countries are eligible for the scholarship.
- A bachelor’s degree scholarship, requires a high school diploma.
- Postgraduate studies programs (Master’s degrees and Doctorates) require a suitable university study to be eligible for admission to the program.
- Applicants from non-English-speaking countries have to pass IELTS exam with minimum score 5.5 or TOEFL exam with an equivalent score.
- Applications are to be submitted by mail at [email protected]
1- Fill out your application form. Here, Application form
2- Bachelor’s degree for applicants for Master’s degree.
3- Certificate of language proficiency for students in the language of study.
4- Passport photocopy.
for your inquiries: [email protected]